Ten men Clydebank came from behind to grab a well-earned 2-2 draw at home to Glenafton on Saturday.

Nicky Little opened the scoring for the hosts, but Chris Black was sent off for denying a goalscoring opportunity when he handled the ball on the line.

Kyle McAusland scored from the resulting penalty before Dan Orsi put Glens ahead.

Little grabbed his 16th goal of the season late on as Bankies remain undefeated in their last two.

Holm Park boss Gordon Moffat made just one change to the side that won away at Largs last weekend, with Conor Lynass replacing Craig Holmes in midfield.

Former Clydebank striker Joe Andrew had the first real chances of the opening exchanges, but both efforts were comfortably dealt with by veteran goalkeeper Scott Morrison.

But it was Moffat’s men who created the most clear cut opportunities of the first-half, twice striking the woodwork. First, a good move saw it fall to Little, but the top scorer’s effort crashed off the woodwork.

Then, it was Black’s turn to be denied by the post with a thunderous effort rattling off the left-hand post with Scott Wilson stranded.

READ MORE: Clydebank Development squad score new sponsorship deal

Bankies started to assert some authority on proceedings, and could have gone ahead in spectacular style. Glens stopper Wilson raced from his line to clear a through ball into the path of Lynass, who attempted to lob him from 40 yards with the ball dropping narrowly over.

Nine minutes after the restart, Bankies did open the scoring. A mazy, solo run from Lynass saw him scythed down on the edge of the box. Referee Connor Ashwood played a good advantage as the ball broke to Paul Byrne. The left-back’s cross was only parried by Wilson, with Little bravely diving in to head the ball home.

As has been the case for Clydebank this season, they were unable to hold the lead for long. A cross from the left wasn’t dealt with by the Bankies defence, with Park firing a ball towards goal that Black was adjudged to have stopped with his hand. Ashwood produced a straight red for Black with McAusland sending Morrison the wrong way from the spot.

Things went from bad to worse just a few minutes later when Glens took full advantage and went ahead. Matt McLean’s clearance fell straight to Orsi, who fired past Morrison from the edge of the area.

But with 18 minutes remaining, Bankies got themselves level. From Byrne’s diagonal pass, Little’s first touch stopped the ball dead and took out the last defender, with Clydebank’s top scorer stroking it home to level.

As the clock struck 90 minutes, Bankies feared the worst when a long range effort bounced off the top of the bar, but the final whistle sounded as they held on for a solid point.

Read all the latest from Post Sport