A FUNDRAISING page has been set up for a Clydebank woman who has lost everything to a house fire.

On Tuesday, flames ripped through a ground floor flat on Langfaulds Crescent, in Faifley, at around 6am.

The woman who lives in the house got hospital treatment and is now back home.

A GoFundMe page has now been set up in order for people to donate what they can to help her get back on track - after she lost all her possessions.

A statement on the page from her cousin Emma Lyden reads: "Please can you help my cousin who has lost everything to a fire in her flat! She worked every hour she can to buy her flat and works so hard to fill it with love and make it her home.

Read more: Fundraising bid to help Bankie who lost everything in a house fire

"Her TV went on fire and there is just a black mess left! Please if you can help donate anything to help her get her home back we would be so grateful. Thank goodness she is alive, thanks to smoke alarms! So make sure you have your smoke alarms working! They saved her life."

Collections buckets are also located in the Faifley Deli for anyone who wishes to put towards the cause.

Andrew McQuade, whose family lives in the same flats, previously told the Post: “The poor woman has lost absolutely everything. It’s all lying in the front garden burnt to a crisp.

“My family were woken by the smoke, and were all ready for jumping out the windows.”

A spokesman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said: “We were alerted at 5.53am on Tuesday, June 25 to reports of a dwelling fire on Langfaulds Crescent, Clydebank.

“Operations Control mobilised four fire engines to the scene, where crews extinguished a fire within a ground floor flat."

To donate click here